Head of Brand & Acquisition
Are you looking to join a leading consumer business?
Doyou have experience in travel or leisure from agency/client side?
About Our Client
My clients are a leading consumer business with an umbrella of brands withing their respective space in the market. This is an exciting time to join as they go through impressive expansion and growth and are looking for a Head of Brand and Acquisition to solidify this part of the team.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing the brands and their creative articulation
- Acquiring new customers and the conversion journey of newly generated leads.
- Owning the relationship and the strategic channel plan whilst working closely with several external partner agencies
- Building and delivering marketing campaigns to attract new customers
- Managing external agencies
- Building long-term strategy working with the Marketing Director
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience within a Consumer business with a proven track record of managing a successful team
- Previous experience in building brand and acquisition strategies
- The ability to manage large budgets and optimising spend
- A strong commercial acumen and be highly analytical
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- The ability to understand and design a proposition
What's on Offer
A competitive salary is on offer along with additional benefits.