Head of Brand - Household - FMCG
Exciting role to develop brand strategy
Organisation is in a growth period
About Our Client
The client is an MNC within the household sector. The organisation produce both OL & Branded Goods for the UK and other international markets.
- Lead and develop the brand direction, own the guidelines and brand P&L.
- Writing and approving briefs, managing both internal in-house team and external marketing agencies to deliver the brand.
- Work with Global and other stakeholders to ensure communication of the brand vision, strategy, seasonal and promo campaign
- Manage the brand budget, maximise the return on investment on activities and on previous marketing initiatives
- Lead and project manage the development of centralised brand marketing materials
- Brief and work with key suppliers across brand, design, digital/social, PR, POS/Brand activation and the in-house
- Analyse competitor communication activity and provide a summary and recommendations
- Monitoring market trends and identifying consumer insights - be the consumer
- Work with Category Managers to manage NPD through the pipeline from idea generation to commercial delivery
The Successful Applicant
- Must have a degree in a Business School
- Ideally between 12 and 15 years of marketing experience. Well rounded exposure, with brand building and brand development
- Proven experience in launching and managing high growth consumer brands
- A self-motivated team player with a proactive 'can-do' attitude and ability to work at a pace
- Commercially astute with P&L management, insight and category
- International marketing experience would be beneficial
What's on Offer
£70K - £90K, plus benefits.