Head of Business Development - AIF's sector
A challenging opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is an employee-owned firm company active in the AIFM market. In order to reinforce their local team in Luxembourg, we are actively looking for an experienced Head of Business Development & Account Management covering Central Europe Area (Luxembourg, France, Germany, Belgium and Nederland)
Reporting to the Country Manager and the Managing Partner, your main responsibilities will include:
- Manage the relationships with prospects & customers both at sales & account management level
- Proactively, identify and pursue additional business opportunities through the management and building of the relationship with clients, and other activities as defined.
- Dynamically manage the complete sales cycle from pre-sale and initial enquiry through proposal, negotiation, contract production and closing.
- Complete post sales activities as defined and care the post-sale service.
- Achieve target, through the active management of business opportunities within identified segments.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the Company's products, solutions and services.
- Provide and share on-going industry and market feedback to sales and management team.
The Successful Applicant
- You have a relevant (at least 8 years) within a similar sales role within the financial industry, ideally in the AIF's sector
- You are used to have as stakeholder's: COO, CTO, CRO & different Business Owners
- You are proficient and fluent in at least two of the following languages: English, French and German
- High degree of organizational and communication skills and self-motivation
- Ability to set priorities and to keep overview
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills
- Excellent solution selling and presentation abilities. Confident presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent client interfacing and customer-focused approach
- Solid decision-making and analytics skills
What's on Offer
An international environment with growing opportunities