Head of Business Development
Leading the business development fucntion for a social housing contractor.
Based in the East Midlands.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading energy and services company focused on three key activities: production and supply of energy, services and regeneration. Their 17,000 employees combine these capabilities to make the zero carbon transition possible for individuals, businesses and communities throughout the UK & Ireland.
Based in the East Midlands the Head of Business Development will be responsible for:
- Identifying viable business opportunities across the East Midlands region relating to maintenance, refurbishment and new build services with Housing Associations, ALMOs and Local Authorities.
- Prospecting and communicating with key points of contacts within these organisations with a view of building long term relationships with that customer, resulting in multiple service delivery in the areas above.
- Helping the bid and tender process by highlighting key opportunities in the marketplace that may result in key contract wins.
- Alongside the senior management team, helping to devise and implement a long term strategy for growth in the region.
- Communicating effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess at least 5 years in a similar role working as a Business Development Manager or Head of Business Development for a social housing contractor or closely related organisation. Assertive in nature and an excellent communicator, the successful candidate will also be able to build long term partnerships with a wide range of customers. You will have a wide network of contacts in the social housing sector, and viewed as someone very credible when it comes to the delivery of maintenance, refurbishment and new build programmes in social housing.
What's on Offer
Excellent salary/bens and future career opportunities.