Head of Business Development
Fantastic Sales Leadership Opportunity
Great opportunity to join a successful and well established business.
About Our Client
Our client is an award winning and leading Communications and IT specialist in the South West of the UK.
As Head of Business Development, you will have the following responsibilities,
- Manage a team of new business sales consultants. The team are split between the office and in the field.
- Ensure the team are generating new business through cold calling, networking and following up on marketing campaigns.
- Deliver new customer growth across the full product portfolio.
- Achieve key business targets and objectives.
- Maximise the effectiveness of the team.
- Achieve an individual sales target.
- Effectively manage the team to meet minimum sales KPI's including CRM input, effective diary management, pipeline management and opportunity control.
- Provide feedback to senior management regarding performance.
- Accurately forecast customer growth, revenue and profit.
- Day to day management and development of the sales team.
- Identify training requirements and plan training sessions to meet these needs.
- Recruitment for your team.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven track record managing a field-based/Inside sales team.
- Strong personal sales track record within the sector.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Comfortable in a high pressure and fast paced environment.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Ability to drive value activity and ensure accurate sales reporting is achieved.
- Comfortable doing business within a SME marketplace.
What's on Offer
- A competitive remuneration package.
- Fantastic working environment.