- Do you have a commercial background in solar/onshore wind solutions?
- Want to join a business generating double digit YoY growth?
About Our Client
The TEP Renewables group (TEP) is an international utility scale renewable energy project developer with operations in the UK, Italy and Cyprus. The group has extensive experience in delivering projects from initial landowner engagement to completion. The ambition is to become a full-service provider offering also complete EPC services, grid connection, start of commercial operation, O&M, and asset management services as well as energy storage solutions. TEP is best in class in co-developing renewable energy projects with major utilities committed to increase power generation from renewable sources by utilising agro-photovoltaic technologies that are redesigning farming by combining solar-PV panels and crops for better farmland use.
TEP achieved 6 digit sales during their first year of operations, doubled the turnover twice during the last 3 years and have an EBITDA > 20%. They are also the first development partner in Italy of Enel Green Power!
The primary responsibility for the Head of Business Development will be to build, develop and execute a strategy to further grow the agro-photovoltaic and on-shore wind opportunities.
Further responsibilities include:-
- Engage and develop strategic relationships with key investors to collaborate efforts and highlight the long term benefits of renewable energy.
- Leading the sales process from bids and estimations through to proposal and execution.
- Working with the senior leadership frequently to review and realign plans (if necessary) on a quarterly basis ensuring that both soft and hard targets are being worked towards.
- Secure co-development agreements for utility scale onshore solar and wind solar projects, including land scouting, initial project feasibility analysis; development of preliminary designs and proposals.
- Staying abreast on competitor activity as well as government strategies on a regular basis.
- Managing and developing other opportunities outside the UK including Cyprus and the US Market.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Head of Business Development will:-
- Have demonstrable experience in selling solar and/or onshore wind solutions across the UK.
- Ideally have a background selling into landowners or the agricultural industry.
- Be analytical in your approach with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Be able to work with multiple stakeholders at various levels both internally and externally.
- Be consultative in your approach and able to provide solutions based on customer's needs.
- Be a self starter, enthusiastic, self-motivated individual who can operate at a senior level.
- Bring a high level of energy to the team and a real passion in wanting to make a difference!
- Show high levels of integrity and focused on highest quality standards.
What's on Offer
Not only is there a competitive salary and package on offer, there is also a great platform for this individual to play a pivotal role in defining and executing a strategy on an international scale!
You will be part of a hands-on team, collaborative in nature and true specialists within their field; your thoughts and opinions will be heard and most importantly, you will be making a real difference to how individuals consume and use power in the future!