Head of Business Planning & Strategic Projects
Global Pharmaceutical Group
Commercial Business Planning & Strategic Projects role
About Our Client
My client is a global and highly respected pharmaceutical group, with market leading positions in a number of countries. They have a strong balance sheet and a high quality leadership, leaving them well placed for future and sustained growth.
Reporting directly into the Regional VP, you will be responsible for ensuring the execution of a broad range of strategic projects at a local and regional level in response to emerging business needs internally and externally.
You will be instrumental in supporting sustained performance and profit growth in the short and medium term and project managing the business planning cycle in the region in collaboration with other key stakeholders.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the senior Leadership Team, identify key strategic and operational projects necessary to support business growth, prepare a plan and execute on these projects.
- Provide methodological support to complex internal projects lead by other departments as required.
- Support the Regional VP and senior leadership team in developing the medium-term vision for the region.
- Support and drive the development of the Strategic Business Planning process across the cluster in collaboration with Finance and other key stakeholders
- Ensure the Leadership Team is collectively efficient on a day-to-day basis, and fully prepared for future challenges and opportunities
- Lead and coordinate internal audit processes in conjunction with key stakeholders in the senior leadership team
The Successful Applicant
- Business/Science or Accounting Degree
- Proven experience in strategic projects and project management, business intelligence, financial planning, or a consulting background
- Pharmaceutical industry experience is preferable; with a high level of commercial acumen, highly numerate and strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to organize and execute on a variety of assignments and action plans; driving for results and managing complex projects.
- Combination of strategic mind-set and operational and follow-up ability
- Data-driven + good financial skills
What's on Offer
Competitive salary + car allowance + bonus + full bens