Head of Business Planning- Transport
An opportunity to work as a Head of Business Planning within transport
12 Month Contract
About Our Client
My client are a leading UK transport business.
The key responsibilities of the interim Head of Business Planning will be:
- Lead the relationship with the transport authority, ensuring compliance and governance whilst leading negotiations.
- Programme management and project reporting activities.
- Extensive stakeholder management with other directorates to coordinate delivery plans.
- Manage all commercials and lead the co-ordination on programmes.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be/have:
- Extensive transport knowledge and experience liaising with transport authorities
- Stakeholder management
- Contractual and commercial negotiation experience
- Excel modelling
- Project management methodologies
What's on Offer
- An ongoing interim/fixed term contract
- Competitive rate