Head of Campaigns
Head of Campaigns- Newport
Senior management position within the public sector
About Our Client
Our Client are a leading data & information provider working alongside the Government.
The key responsibilities for the Head of Campaigns & Strategic Communications include:
- Leading and managing the development, implementation and evaluation of a fully integrated large scale campaign.
- Building excellent internal and external relationships including with agency partners.
- Using insight to provide segmented, targeted and tailored communication solutions to help deliver objectives.
- Monitoring channels through real-time evaluation to ensure maximum effectiveness and efficiency.
- Driving delivery of online and offline communications activity that is creative, innovative and reflects the evidence base and audience insight, responding to changing priorities.
- Ensuring financial and project management, and oversight of a range of creative and communications delivery suppliers, to ensure value for money is delivered at every stage of our campaigns and broader communications.
- Leading, growing and providing active and visible leadership at all times to a team operating under pressure, managing competing priorities and changing deadlines, while influencing senior decision makers across the organisation.
- Regularly reviewing and responding to the wider political, policy and media landscape to identify any potential issues early and develop communication strategies.
- Line management of three areas: strategic communications, brand strategy and campaigns.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Head of Campaigns & Strategic Communications:
- A track record of successful campaign creation, delivery and performance using the full marketing mix (including digital)
- Experience of developing brand tracking, health, reach methodology and reporting
- Demonstrable experience of working with policy and operational teams to develop communications strategies that deliver tangible outcomes
- Demonstrates solid understanding of behaviour change theory and of using behavioural interventions to achieve campaign objectives
- Experience of audience segmentation and of targeting campaigns at both mainstream and niche audiences.
- A strong leader and excellent line manager, you will be adept at building high performing teams where all individuals feel inspired to contribute and meet their potential but are also able to challenge
- The ability to work effectively across organisational boundaries and the confidence and credibility to challenge constructively to achieve the desired outcomes
- Be a credible and authentic leader, with the ability to articulate a vision, engage and motivate people to deliver results.
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written, with high levels of sensitivity and judgement and the ability to influence outcomes effectively through persuasive conversation.
Qualifications - it is essential that you have:
* A Marketing/Communications degree, Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) qualification or equivalent experience.
What's on Offer
Basic Salary between £47,400+