Head of Commercial Finance
Global leading engineering brand
Head of Commercial Finance leading a senior team of qualified accountants
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in the engineering industry, they specialise across multiple sectors. Their head office is based in Slough and this role will have high level exposure to the senior management and directors across this business unit. You will be leading the budgeting process on all products and business units. This company is well known for being highly ambitious and innovative at growing and expanding its well-known offering. They are one of the best known brands in the UK provide long term career progression and opportunity.
The Head of Commercial Finance will be responsible for a range of activities including business partnering directly with the business unit leaders to add value across multiple business units, driving strategy and profitability across a number or products.
This is a highly autonomous opportunity looking for someone who can lead a team of qualified accountants in a fasted paced industry and understands the demands of working in commercial finance. You will also present regularly to stakeholders across the business.
- Lead the annual budgeting and forecasting process
- Ensure a robust and efficient process and that all deadlines are achieved
- Lead the month end close process to ensure consistent, accurate and timely reporting of results
- Lead and motivate the team (of 8+ qualified accountants)
- Provide coaching to team members to support their professional development.
- Business partnering with senior stakeholders such as the CFO, CEO, the Board and Regional & Global Finance teams
The Successful Applicant
For this Head of Commercial Finance role we are looking for a qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, and ACCA), with a minimum of 7 years experience, who has strong commercial accounting experience, corporate FP&A experience, partnering and is comfortable presenting to senior stakeholders.
You Must have lead a team of five or more direct reports at the qualified level.
What's on Offer
£75,000-£85,000 Basic salary, Car, Bonus, Pension, PMI, Life assurance, 25 days holiday, Parking on site & flexible working hours.
If you are interested please submit your CV and call Lewis Rowe on 077699 25112.