Head of Compliance - Prestigious advisory firm with a global network
- Our client is looking to recruit a high calibre, performance-driven candidate.
About Our Client
Our client is a growing advisory firm, with an impressive global network.
Our client is looking to recruit a high calibre, performance-driven candidate to lead its Group’s risk and compliance function. The successful candidate will form part of the firm’s senior leadership team and will report to the CEO. The role is based in Mauritius.
The Successful Applicant
- Provide executive leadership to the Risk and Compliance function
- Participate actively in the development of the strategy of the Risk Management and Compliance function and in the execution of the strategy
- Develop, implement and oversee the risk management framework through a range of assessment, measurement and monitoring processes
- Maintain governance and reporting systems on the status of risk compared to the stated risk appetite, highlight any material new risks concerns or vulnerabilities
- Provide advice on risk management regarding business strategy and plans and complex compliance issues
- Why do you believe you are perfect for this role?
- Please share your key achievements
- Please indicate the size of your team and your reporting lines
- Please highlight the jurisdictions that you have looked after; more specifically, please highlight your experience in Africa
- Please indicate your experience related to AML
- Please highlight your experience of compliance & IT tools
- Please indicate your level of French
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Fringe benefits
- Performance bonus