- Leading provider of remote access solutions
- 100% remote
About Our Client
The Head of Content will be working for a leading provider of remote access software solutions, with technology in organisations across all industries.
Your key responsibilities will be your creation efforts and emphasis to increase organic growth for the company, project managing content creation by internal subject matter experts. You will also be responsible for:
- Creating impactful and concise UX copy, improving online conversion metrics
- Write, review, edit and deliver high quality content across different channels.
- Management skills such as proof reading and project management.
- Required to write original copy individually.
- Create impactful and concise UX copy, improving online conversion metrics.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will be proactive and creative with the ability brief and build strong relationships with current and new PR agencies. You enjoy working within a team and have great management skills.
- At least 5 years in content roles, ideally for B2B software companies or tech copywriter with excellent grasp of UX copy and SEO.
- You are proactive and creative.
- Experience with UX content creation.
- Your work should require little or no review and edits before publishing.
- Excellent proof-reading skills, especially within the tech sector specialising in software.
- You pride yourself in making a real difference.
What's on Offer
Salary + bens £60,000 - £65,000
Hybrid working, mainly remote (occasional travel)