Head of Contracts, Costing and Income
Pivotal leadership role leading the contracting rounds for £200m of public funds
Unique opportunity to create and develop a team in a high profile NHS Trust
About Our Client
The Hillingdon Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust was established on 1st April 2011 when the organisation was granted Foundation Trust status by Monitor, now NHSE&I. Based on two hospital sites, Hillingdon and Mount Vernon, the trust provides healthcare services to local residents and patients in North West London.
Hillingdon Hospital is the sole provider of acute services in the London Borough of Hillingdon and offers additional services including accident and emergency (A&E), inpatient care, day surgery, outpatient clinics and maternity services. On an annual basis the Trust provides care to over half a million patients , including approximately 100,000 emergency department attendances.
With recent capital investment Hillingdon future is bright and their vision is to be an outstanding provider of health care. By promoting collaboration with health and academic partners, Hillingdon's aims to provide high quality, safe and compassionate care which improves the health and wellbeing of the population that they serve.
Rare opportunity to become a pivotal senior leader in a high profile NHS organisation.
As Head of Income, Contracts & Costing you'll be responsible and accountable for:
- Leading and negotiating Circa. £200m of contract rounds with NHS commissioners.
- Identifying, leading and assisting in large scale transformation schemes for North West London.
- Budget setting working with senior and executive colleagues across the organisation
- Develop and integrate Synnergy PLICS/SLR Costing system into
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for an experienced Head of Contracts, Costing & Income or an extremely strong career minded invidual with acute experience in all 3 areas.
Experience as a must:
- PLICS/SLR/Reference cost submissions, hands on experience
- Leading on NHS Contracting rounds
- Reporting Income for an NHS Hospital of £100m+
Nice to have:
- Experience developing a multi channelled division
- Accountancy Qualification
What's on Offer
- Exceptionally well regarded senior leadership team and work environment
- Friendly and supportive work culture
- Opportunities to gain further experience in wider organisation
- NHS Pension
- Band 8C + Outer London HCA