Head of CRM (temp) - Continental Europe
PageGroup Shared Services Centre in Barcelona
Great Head role for CRM managing Continental Europe (temp)
About Our Client
At the heart of PageGroup's business are the thousands of people's lives we change, the outstanding service we provide to our clients and candidates and the exciting opportunities within our offices all over the world. We're proud to set the standard in the recruitment profession - our specialist service with a personal touch is how we change lives for people through creating opportunity to reach potential.
PageGroup was established in the UK in 1976. We're now a FTSE 250 organization with operations in 36 countries, providing recruitment services and career opportunities at a local regional and global level.
In Barcelona, our Shared Services Centre regroups positions to support our operations in Europe and globally.
Find out more here: https://www.pagepersonnel.es/clientprofile/pagegroup-shared-services-centre
We are looking for an experienced CRM/Email marketer who is passionate about email and every message we send. As Head of CRM for Continental Europe you will be responsible for planning, developing, implementing, and maintaining a multi-channel CRM marketing strategy across 13 countries. This is a great opportunity to be an integral part of our growth.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful global FTSE 200 company that puts data at the heart of its decision-making, working within a dynamic, engaged, and high-performing team to deliver critical business support.
- Design, test and execute email marketing campaigns that deliver against lead generation and engagement goals including CTR, open rates and conversions.
- Set up A/B testing structure, creative and copy tests regularly to feed into the broader team, sharing campaign best practices.
- Responsible for developing and executing end-to-end multi-channel CRM strategies.
- Use (and help build) dashboards and data to make smarter decisions about what channels and segments to target.
- Engage with Analytics and Business Intelligence teams to understand and identify ways to increase candidate and client engagement, to better define the segmentation and optimisation strategy.
- Ensure that our programs are designed to personalise and maximise engagement & lead generation for key customer segments.
- Owning and troubleshooting issues, identifying, and recommending solutions to the wider team.
- Managing a growing team of passionate CRM experts (4-6 people). You will be responsible for individual coaching and development.
- Communicating effectively with and gaining buy-in from a wide variety of team members ranging from Executive to Director, across product, data, marketing, and operations.
- Working with senior country Marketing Managers and their respective teams, to better align and establish the campaign calendar and deliver local business objectives.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Business Management or Marketing
- You are a proven performer with demonstrable experience in setting and executing results-focussed CRM strategies.
- Strong analytical skills - you will be comfortable measuring, interpreting, and making real-time decisions based on large volumes of marketing performance data.
- Desire to work hands-on in a fast paced, analytical environment, while also working on multiple projects simultaneously, collaborating, and providing strategic direction across various technical and creative teams.
- Well versed in local and international email compliance & deliverability.
- Excellent level in English (any other EU language is a plus).
What's on Offer
Great growing opportunity