Head of Development
Opportunity to work with a prestigious lifesciences business
Rare opportunity for a Senior IT position
About Our Client
Michael Page have been retained to work in partnership with a global life sciences business who are looking for a Head of IT to work as part of the R&D division and define the businesses IT strategy. This is a newly created, high profile role.
- Responsible for development, implementation, management and performance of enterprise wide R&D support applications
- Manages the IT R&D PM and support/operation owners. Provide on-going production support and routinely monitor performance and status of R&D IT solutions.
- Aligns closely with vendor management to ensure that applications meet the needs of the businesses within R&D.
- Evaluate performance against business needs to recommend program changes and/or configuration changes.
- Manages full product lifecycle, from inception/charter to sunset and oversees the support and growth of applications while adhering to service quality guidelines and metrics.
- Guide on-site and remote technical teams, including software and testing functions
- Lead on multiple programmes of work reporting to Board members
The Successful Applicant
- Extensive IT application management experience
- Proven track record of leading programmes of work
- Previously worked in a highly regulated environment (e.g. life sciences, pharmaceuticals, financial services)
What's on Offer
A newly created senior management role designed to lead on product delivery to a global customer base. Career advancement is high on the agenda as this business embarks on a new journey.
Competitive salary and package on offer.