- New opportunity for a Head of Digital Marketing
- To join a high growth online insurance intermediary
About Our Client
One of the UKs fastest growing personal lines insurance provider. They recently secured private investment funding from a leading private equity firm.
Driving qualified leads from target segments at a target CPL through performance focused marketing activities, and work with sales to support the conversion of these leads to wins.
Generate efficient online demand through paid digital activity (PPC, Paid Social):
Creating both evergreen and tactical campaigns across multiple platforms;
Testing and optimising creative and copy to maximise engagement; and
Managing bids to optimise for cost per acquisition.
Maximise the visibility of organic search through SEO:
Ensuring that the setup of the site is in line with best practice;
Aligning the website to the needs of potential clients through keyword research;
Prioritising relevant content and working with the business to generate it; and
Building high quality links through working with the Company's SEO and PR agencies.
Maximise the impact of email marketing for new and existing clients:
Delivering new business, by generating and/or converting leads; and
Driving up-sell/cross-sell and client retention from existing clients.
Leveraging new martech to support efficient conversion from click through to sale.
Building a roadmap for marketing strategy over a longer-term horizon (i.e. extending existing channels and/or testing new avenues to market).
Working with the Senior Leadership Team to define the organisation structure, roles and resourcing needed for acquisition marketing going forward.
The Successful Applicant
· Proven experience leading the formation and roll-out of digital marketing strategies within online consumer businesses.
· Experience executing long-term, large-scale and strategic projects.
· Experience directing the activities of a marketing team.
· Experience of building and improving the analytics and metrics required to inform ROI driven digital marketing.
· Deep specialist knowledge in one or more digital acquisition channels, ideally online search.
· Familiarity with (and some working knowledge of) the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
· Experience working with senior and board-level stakeholders.
· Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics).
· Good planning and organisation skills - able to manage multiple tasks effectively.
· Attention to detail when producing data, reports, or other analysis.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary and package
Remote working opportunity
Join a high growth company and industry