Head of Digital Marketing
Exciting opportunity to join a Luxury skincare Brand!
Must have previous experience in a similar role!
About Our Client
This is a very exciting opportunity to join one of the largest Skincare brands in the UK.
- Work in collaboration with Omni Channel Marketing Director to lead the creation and implementation of a Digital-first channel Marketing strategy for UK channels.
- Work in conjunction with Omni Channel Marketing Director to set annual UK Marketing strategy, aligned to Global Marketing, ensuring activation in each channel complements channel objectives and avoids any channel-conflict across UK customer touchpoints.
- Effectively lead direct reports across UK Marketing across CRM, Digital Marketing, Etail, Amazon, Retail, to effectively strategize and mentor the day-to-day creation and delivery of UK-localised Digital-first annual marketing calendar, to achieve budgeted KPI's.
- Manage external agencies and third-party Etail/Bricks and Mortar partners.
- Implement all annual activation plans and calendar launches on time in these channels, to align with the annual UK Omni channel marketing strategy, plus reflecting the brands vision, brand standards and brand tone-of-voice, set by Global Marketing.
- Lead CRM strategy, in conjunction with Omni Channel Marketing Director and Global CRM team, to effectively interpret customer data and behaviour to devise a robust 'insight-driven' UK CRM UK strategy. Oversee segmentation strategy to deliver personalized content across BAU and automated email communication, alongside planning ad-hoc omni-channel campaign emails and oversee business reporting in-line with commercial KPI's.
- Work in alignment with Omni Channel Marketing Director, CRM, Business Intelligence and Trading teams, to support delivery of budgeted commercial channel targets.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience within Digital Marketing is essential.
- Experience in leading a team, in a fast-paced, ever changing culture.
- Experience working with senior management (Directors and Board-level) with proficiency in presenting recommendations for marketing spend and projected investment.
- Experience of developing the right Digital marketing strategies to achieve business objectives.
- Confident leading teams and meetings, with clear agenda, actions, and progress reports, to maximise efficiency of team resource.
- Have been operating at a Head of Marketing level with a proven track record.
- Operational knowledge of Global Marketing structure is helpful.
- Must possess a real understanding of consumer insight and customer needs, with thorough understanding of CRM and data.
- A thorough understanding of all marketing mechanics in a complex organisation is essential.
- A proven track record of developing a marketing package for a new product launch.
- Strong budget management experience.
- Experience of leading, creating, and protecting a brand's identity, with excellent attention to detail for proofing and approvals process.
What's on Offer