- Working for a global asset management firm
- This role will be carving out the digital strategy for the business
About Our Client
The client are a global, growing asset manager who are looking to hire a Head of Digital to build out their digital strategy for the business. This role will be based in London and will report to the Global Marketing Director.
Responsibilities of the Head of Digital:
- Responsible for creating a vision for evolving our data driven marketing approach across all digital touch points (website, social media, CRM)
- Work with the wider marketing function and business to create marketing segments and customer journeys to move clients through the funnel from awareness through consideration and ultimately purchase.
- Accountable for specific growth targets including lead generation.
- Provides proactive insight on client and prospect trends throughout funnel and surfaces opportunities for experimentation.
- Help create and utilise a lead scoring approach.
- Extract insights from data and craft stories to share with key stakeholders.
- Able to extract insights from disparate data sources to help create and deliver a 360 view of clients and prospectus for use by both sales and marketing.
- To deliver meaningful reports across digital marketing mix that aid decision making.
- Be able to adapt strategies and approach across different geographies, audience type and business maturity level
- Support management of digital vendors to drive key value
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10 years experience across both B2B and B2C, working across multiple geographies or client segments, in financial services (ideally in the investments space)
- Will be a strategic thinker as well as getting hands on with the execution
- A passionate and enthusiastic advocate of Digital
What's on Offer