- opportunity to work with a leading communications consultancy
- An impressive portfolio of top legal firms
About Our Client
A market leading communications consultancy to the legal sector. The agency advise clients on building and protecting their brands across legal PR, digital marketing and crisis and litigation communications. A team of 15 consultants based in London with a network of like-minded international partners, they have unparalleled experience of the legal sector and help clients to drive forward their marketing, business development and revenue-generation activities through effective communications. Ultimately, they work with our clients to promote and build their businesses, market perception and value.
- Lead and develop digital offering to legal sector clients and potential clients
- Lead on several digital, social and content accounts
- Develop digital, social and content strategies and campaign plans for clients
- Where applicable, providing day-to-day management of clients' digital channels, including social media, websites and video
- Consult and provide counsel on digital, social and content to account teams for benefit of clients
- Lead and provide counsel for the digital elements of crisis and reputation management projects, when required
- When required, manage network of external experts to deliver projects for clients
- Manage social media assets across key social media platforms
- Maintain and build upon social media profile
- Work with senior management team to develop new opportunities within the legal digital, content and social space
- Play a key part in new business pitches and proposals that have a digital and content element
- Up skill team in digital, social and content
- Work with content team and senior management team to develop an ongoing programme of content and social media
- Maintain strong SEO for the website and brand
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for someone who is a highly creative, full of new ideas, a self-starter who likes to take the initiative and someone who is excited to join an entrepreneurial business where they can also help grow our offering and client base.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to grow and develop the digital side of the business.
- Working with leading Legal clients in the industry
- 2-3 days hybrid working