Head of Ecommerce and Marketing
The opportunity to join a leading, exciting online fashion retailer
The chance to develop & lead a creative, rapidly gorwing marketing department
About Our Client
This Manchester based leader in the online ladies fashion retail industry fuses a fashion-forward clothing line with style inspiration, news and advice. This organisation are passionate about being a brand that delivers instantly wearable pieces that truly reflect the seasons and make women feel chic and feminine.
The Head of Ecommerce and Marketing will be responsible for the following:-
- Develop and implement new marketing and Ecommerce strategies for the business, focused on innovative and creative ideas to build brand awareness
- Create and own all marketing campaigns, analyse ROI and suggest improvements where necessary
- Drive conversion rate through strategic channel growth
- Manage all areas of offline and online marketing, including PPC, Paid social, paid search, social media, brand management, creative marketing, SEO and print marketing
- Brief and execute TV advertising campaigns
- Manage the creative marketing team, including being on site for Ecom and campaign shoots
- Maximise return on investment through all marketing channels
- Bring new and innovative ideas to the table by staying up to date with the latest industry trends
- Lead and develop the marketing and Ecommerce teams through regular coaching, 121's and appraisals
- Manage the marketing budget, constantly monitoring ROAS and CPA
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Head of Ecommerce and Marketing will have the following skills and experience:-
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Ecommerce and the full offline and online marketing mix
- Experience managing an Ecommerce website
- Experience working in a fast paced retail environment, ideally within fashion
- Comprehensive knowledge of the SEO landscape and capability to carry out onsite and offsite SEO activity such as product copywriting, technical SEO optimisations, link acquisition etc.
- Strong knowledge of E-commerce UX best practise and ability to plan and implement CRO activity.
- Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel to Advanced skill level
- Knowledge of emerging digital technologies/trends and understanding the wider implications for the marketplace in the future.
What's on Offer
As well as a competitive salary, the successful candidate will enjoy a host of company benefits and the opportunity to grow and progress within a fast growing fashion retailer.