Head of Ecommerce
Growing, ambitious and Omni-Channel brand and retailer
Great Opportunity to join a well respected business in their industry.
About Our Client
The client are a well-known and extremely well respected brand and retailer in their industry. They have incredible presence in their market and pride themselves on providing best in class product whilst keeping the customer at the heart of both their service level and also their innovation. The client have gone from strength to strength and have a good presence within stores and supplying their brand to other retail partners. More recently they have heavily invested in their Ecommerce channel and have since seen a significant uplift in online sales performance as a result, but they are far from done here, they are keen to accelerate this growth and have ambitious, yet achievable targets for the next year, and 5 years beyond. This client present a great opportunity for an ambitious, commercial and delivery focussed individual who is passionate about the product they sell and the mutually beneficial journey they will go on.
As Head of Ecommerce you will be responsible for
- Managing the P&L for the online retail channel, delivering on short term and long term plans, including delivered against budget.
- Maximising online sales performance through effective management and development of the team, ensuring the long term strategy is at the heart of all decisions.
- Setting KPIs and tactical changes within the team to adapt to market conditions, ensuring the business are at the forefront of the industry and gaining competitive advantage at every opportunity.
- Ensuring exceptional customer service and journey from landing on the site, through to product delivery including click and collect from the brand's extensive retail network.
- Liaising and influencing cross functionally within the senior management team, ensuring all stake holders are engaged on Ecommerce activity, projects and strategy, and knowledge, assistance and insight is acquired where needed.
- Partnering with the marketing function to analyse marketing channels performance and provide guidance on future online investment.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Head of Ecommerce will
- Be experienced working within an Omni-channel or pure play business
- Have experience of working in an online trading or Ecommerce position at Head of OR Senior Manager level.
- Have a vast track record of successfully growing online sales performance through effective trading of the site as well as delivering on budget and long term strategy.
- Have experience of utilising methods to improve online performance at the forefront of technological advancements and will immerse themselves in future options.
- Have experience running A/B testing, performing in depth analysis and utilising analytics tools and interpreting to the benefit of commercial performance.
- Have a key interest in the product and category they have worked with, and have a great understanding of customer and market behaviour and able to adapt to changes.
- Be an exceptional senior stake holder manager, both internally and externally and able to influence and take people on a journey at all levels.
- Have amazing commercial acumen and constantly looking for significant yet realistic performance improvement.
- Be a great team leader and people manager with the ability to galvanise and build a brilliant team which is both technically and culturally in line with the brand's values.
- Be able to commute to West London on a daily basis.
What's on Offer
The Head of Ecommerce will be working within one of the most exciting and respected omni-channel retail brands in the sector. They will be able to take the brand on a journey and be able to significantly impact commercial performance and grow the online sales channel. As there is huge emphasis on dramatically growing and improving online commercial performance this role will be very high profile within the business therefore will be an extremely rewarding role.
You will have the opportunity to work with likeminded, passionate, ambitious and fun and friendly colleagues which has harvested an incredible and unique culture where everyone is striving for the same goals.
The successful Head of Ecommerce will earn a base salary of between £65-75k depending on experience, the role also comes with potential bonus.
If this role is of interest, then please do apply ASAP