Head of Ecommerce
Head of Ecommerce Needed to look after the entire D2C proposition
Well Backed, Exciting, Growing and Entrepreneurial Brand!
About Our Client
The Client are an Exciting, Entrepreneurial brands based in South West London. They have a great specialist product and have significant investment to grow further and diversify their product portfolio and grow their business significantly yet sustainably.
The Head of Ecommerce will be responsible for
- Managing the P&L for the online retail channel, delivering on short term and long term plans, including delivery against budget.
- Maximising online sales performance through effective day to day adaptations of the site, increasing conversion, AOV, promotional activity and minimising customer bounce rates.
- Making tactical changes within the team to adapt to market conditions, ensuring the business are at the forefront of the industry and gaining competitive advantage at every opportunity.
- Optimal impact with new product launches, ensuring business in first to market.
- Ensuring exceptional customer service and journey from landing on the site, through to product delivery including click and collect from the brand's extensive retail network.
- Liaising and influencing cross functionally within the senior management team, ensuring all stake holders are engaged on Ecommerce activity, projects and strategy, and knowledge, assistance and insight is acquired where needed.
- Partnering with the marketing function to analyse marketing channels performance and provide guidance on future online investment.
- Managing 3rd parties where applicable and ensuring optimal output.
- Building the ecommerce team as demand grows
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Head of Ecommerce will
- Be experienced working within an Omni-channel or pure play business
- Have experience of working in an online trading or Ecommerce position at Head of OR Senior Manager level.
- Have a vast track record of successfully growing online sales performance through effective trading of the site as well as delivering on budget and long term strategy. (Please outline in applications)
- Have experience of utilising methods to improve online performance at the forefront of technological advancements and will immerse themselves in future options.
- Have experience running A/B testing, performing in depth analysis and utilising analytics tools and interpreting to the benefit of commercial performance.
- Have a key interest in the product and category they have worked with, and have a great understanding of customer and market behaviour and able to adapt to changes.
- Be an exceptional senior stake holder manager, both internally and externally and able to influence and take people on a journey at all levels.
- Have amazing commercial acumen and constantly looking for significant yet realistic performance improvement.
- Be inspired by the trading performance of the site and still be keen to work in a hands on environment and role!
- Be a great team leader and people manager with the ability to galvanise and build a brilliant team which is both technically and culturally in line with the brand's values.
- Be able to commute to South West London on a daily basis.
What's on Offer
The Head of Ecommerce will be working within a truly exciting, entrepreneurial and pioneering brand in their sector. They will be able to take the brand on a journey and be able to significantly impact commercial performance and grow the online sales channel. As there is huge emphasis on dramatically growing and improving online commercial performance this role will be very high profile within the business therefore will be an extremely rewarding role.
This is definitely a role for those who say they want to have an impact on the business, as things stand there are 6 people in the business with ambitious investors and plans to grow, so in 5 years time you really will have a real story to tell!
You will have the opportunity to work with like minded, passionate, ambitious and fun and friendly colleagues which has harvested an incredible and unique culture where everyone is striving for the same goals.
The successful Head of Ecommerce will earn a base salary of between £65-75k depending on experience. This role will be based in London