Head of Ecommerce
Brand New Ecommerce position!
Will be first ecommerce position in the business so a chance to shape things!
About Our Client
The client are a relatively new, yet well established luxury skincare business based in Central London. They have both a digital B2B and B2C proposition and are looking to invest further in their digital proposition with the B2C site being the priority site, and they want bring on a great ecommerce professional and allow them to write their ecommerce budget to ensure increased sales and profit growth as fast and as sustainably as possible. The role is a first hire into ecommerce, and they are planning to build the team around this individual and allow them to progress and grow in the company organically.
As Head of Ecommerce you'll be responsible for
- Online B2B and B2C site P&Ls
- Devising ecommerce growth strategy and delivering the strategic initiatives through the day to day operational running and updates on the site
- Constant analysis of customer behaviour through web analytics to improve on core KPIs such as
- Improving customer conversion rates
- Increasing AOV
- Reducing customer bounce rates and abandoned baskets
- Implementing and running A/B tests for optimal outcomes
- Work closely with and negotiate price and SLAs Web development and marketing agencies to ensure optimal outputs
- Building an ecommerce team from scratch when the time is right for the business.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Head of Ecommerce will
- Have a strong track record of managing B2C websites, and a track record of sales and profit growth
- Have a superb track record of overachieving on KPIs and presenting aggressive yet sustainable growth
- Have a strategic mindset but the want and desire to be hands on and operational as the role requires this attitude
- Be a great communicate at all levels internally and externally, constantly able to update on the state of play
- Be experienced in writing budgets for ecommerce, marketing and web development initiatives internally and externally
- Be passionate about the skincare and beauty industry and have a real reason for coming to work on a daily basis
- Be able to commute to London on a daily basis - this role is 5 days a week in the office
- Be able to deliver on a small budget and look to improve things organically as the first port of call
- Want to go above and beyond to support the business and work outside the Job description at times - the company are still small and everyone mucks in on all aspects
What's on Offer
The Successful Head of Ecommerce will have an opportunity to shape the ecommerce proposition for a well established yet growing brand in Central London and work in a growing sector, which has performed well where other sectors have faltered significantly.
They will be able to earn between £60-75k depending on experience, skillset and suitability to the role.
Please remember this role is more operational from the get go than it is strategic and will remain so for the first 6-18 months depending on how fast the business grows and the lucky Head of Ecommerce can get things up and running!
It is a really exciting role and a great opportunity to grow in the business as it achieved further success, so if you're interested, do apply ASAP!