- Homewares Brand who are relatively new on their Online Journey
- A chance to have a real impact and take them on an accelerated ecommerce journey
About Our Client
The Client are a very well established brand in the homewares space, they do their own brand product and sell B2B, they want to digitise this process! They are renowned for their beautiful product as well as their quality making them a champion piece in every home!
The Ecommerce Manager will be responsible for
- Owning the Online P&L, including B2B sites, working with ecommerce retail partners and marketplace capabilities.
- Overseeing and developing B2B site, ensuring changes, adaptations are made based on data and with a view of improving commercial performance
- Manage Web Development and Marketing Agencies where applicable
- Constantly be thinking about diversifying online revenue streams - ensure opportunity to increase digital sales through all viable digital channels
- Project management - overseeing all digital projects, working with internal and external stakeholders from inception to delivery.
- Looking to build D2C Web proposition.
The Successful Applicant
The Ecommerce Manager will
- Be a digital expert with great online sales experience through B2B web propositions, etailers and marketplace channels - they will be the most senior digital professional in the business - so digital decisions start and end with you!
- Have fantastic analytical skills, ability to interpret numbers and data into robust plans and action
- Have great understanding of digital marketing channels, ability to identify channels which will yield greatest commercial return and allow the business it's online presence significantly
- Be able to work cross functionally with all business units and understand how they all interface and interact for optimal business performance.
- Be a superb stake holder manager and be able to work and influence at all levels internally and externally.
- Be a self starter, be able to self-motivate work wit ambiguity and create a plan of action from information quickly and confidently.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will have the chance to take the business to the next level in their digital evolution and will be working with fantastic product, people and in an ambitious, fun and friendly culture and business
This role will be in the office 4 days a week and 1 day working from home
The salary is between £55-70k depending on the right person