- Omni-Channel Retailer looking to invest heavily in their Online Proposition
- The Most Senior Ecommerce Specialist in the business
About Our Client
The Client are an Omni-Channel Health and Wellness retailer with a loyal and trusted customer base. They have seen significant growth in their digital proposition over the last 18 months and are keen to capitalise on this momentum and continue driving things forwards.
As Head of Ecommerce you will be responsible for
- Create, Develop and Deliver ecommerce strategy for the business
- Own Online Sales ecosystem and look to develop new revenue streams to increase online performance and profitability.
- Prioritising D2C Sales proposition whilst exploring Marketplaces, Amazon, Etail partners to ensure all customers markets are accessed
- Coaching, Developing and Leading the ecommerce and digital teams internally, ensuring workload is delegated optimally and team are empowered and accountable for their tasks.
- Work with Executive board to ensure digital is at the heart of all decisions made, and becomes the leading store and then the leading sales channel - without cannibalising sales opportunities.
- Being a business and brand ambassador
- Continuous ecommerce improvement, implementing change as appropriate and upskilling oneself through conferences, networking and courses.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Head of Ecommerce will
- Have vast experience of working in Ecommerce roles, ideally in a senior manager or Head of level role. Ecommerce Manager's will also be considered, however it's important to note this would be a senior leadership role - so will need to demonstrate such credentials.
- Have understanding of Omni-Channel retail, preferably having worked in this environment previously, and the ever changing focus towards digital without cannibalising store sales
- Be of a continuous improvement mindset, constantly looking to make tactical and strategic changes to gain a competitive advantage in a crowded ecommerce market
- Have experience of being a strong people manager, overseeing and developing talented individuals, empowering them to go above and beyond and excel in their roles.
- Be able to communicate effectively, empathetically and professionally at all levels - be able to engage multiple stakeholders internally and externally to ensure changes can be made and evolution achieved
- Want to work in a family run business, be mindful of this and embrace the challenges and nuances this may bring. It's a fun, friendly environment where they take their work seriously, but don't take themselves too seriously.
- Be able to commute to the office 3-4 times a week. The office is based in North West London
What's on Offer
The Successful Head of Ecommerce will be working in a booming industry, the world is becoming more and more health and wellness conscious and there's no signs of this slowing down. The company have a great grounding and customer base, but the market is becoming ore saturated so it's important to embrace the challenge and keep the business going in the right direction.
You will be working with a senior leadership team and board of retail specialists, who have great experience of running retail businesses, but need a digital expert to guide them on the ecommerce side of things - so expect autonomy, senior leadership exposure and backing and an ever learning team!
The salary will be between £650-75k for the right person and the role will be mainly office based, with working from home opportunities too.