- Head of Ecommerce Role with Omni-Channel Fashion Retailer
- Looking for an Ecommerce specialist to drive their Online sales ecosystem
About Our Client
The Client are a well known international fashion brand with a large retail footprint across the whole of the UK! They have a true Omni-Channel presence and are betting big on their ecommerce proposition and need someone to lead the charge on this!
As Head of Ecommerce you will be responsible for
- Creating, Developing and Delivering ecommerce strategy for the business
- Own Online Sales ecosystem and look to develop new revenue streams to increase online performance and profitability.
- Prioritising D2C Sales proposition whilst exploring Marketplaces, Amazon, Etail partners to ensure all customers markets are accessed
- Coaching, Developing and Leading the ecommerce and digital teams internally, ensuring workload is delegated optimally and team are empowered and accountable for their tasks.
- Work with Executive board to ensure digital is at the heart of all decisions made, and becomes the leading store and then the leading sales channel - without cannibalising sales opportunities.
- Being a business and brand ambassador, constantly thinking about the brand proposition, how this can be improved and communicated most effectively to the customer
- Continuous ecommerce improvement, implementing change as appropriate and upskilling oneself through conferences, networking and courses.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Head of Ecommerce will
- Have vast experience of working in Ecommerce roles, ideally in a senior manager or Head of level role.
- Have understanding of Omni-Channel retail, preferably having worked in this environment previously, and the ever changing focus towards digital without cannibalising store sales
- Be of a continuous improvement mindset, constantly looking to make tactical and strategic changes to gain a competitive advantage in a crowded ecommerce market
- Have experience of being a strong people manager, overseeing and developing talented individuals, empowering them to go above and beyond and excel in their roles.
- Be able to communicate effectively, empathetically and professionally at all levels - be able to engage multiple stakeholders internally and externally to ensure changes can be made and evolution achieved
- Be passionate about their career to date, their achievements and Over achievements and ability to eek out competitive advantage at every touch point.
- Be comfortable with working in a hybrid working environment.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be working for one of the high-streets most well known fashion retail brands! They have stores everywhere, and want to improve their presence and performance online!
The successful candidate will be able to earn between £70-90k depending on experience and will be able to be part of a well-loved brands online legacy!
Apply within asap!