- Brand New Head of Ecommerce Role
- Looking after D2C, B2B, Amazon and Ebay Capability
About Our Client
The client are a very well respected health care products and services provider, who have seen significant growth through 2020 in the face of Covid and are keen to develop and grow their digital presence with some ambitious 3 year plans in place already!
The Head of Ecommerce will be responsible for
- Working closely with the Digital Director and building ecommerce capability from the ground up
- Helping choose which ecommerce platform the company should utilise and get the platform up and running
- Managing all ecommerce sales capability and trading performance including D2C, B2B, Amazon, Ebay among other ecommerce marketplaces
- Being hands on in all things ecommerce, online trading, content, merchandising and product from day 1 - whilst looking to build a fully fledged ecommerce team
- Delivering the online 3 year strategy through hands on tactical changes initially and then delegating tasks to new recruits
- Recruiting, managing, leading and developing the ecommerce team
- Working cross functionally with other business units to ensure understanding of ecommerce division and journey.
The Successful Applicant
The Head of Ecommerce will
- Have a great background in ecommerce, experince in D2C is essential and B2B and marketplace (Amazon and eBay etc.) are desireable
- Have experience of building ecommerce capability from the ground up
- Have great understanding of benefits of ecommerce platforms and be able to make an informed decision on which is best for the business moving forwards
- Be extremely analytical, be able to understand and interpret large datasets to build a viable D2C ecommerce business
- Be very commercial, and have a track record of improving and growing ecommerce capability within an Omni-Channel business YOY
- Be ambitious and be able to match the company ambitions in all of their actions and behaviours
- Be a great leader, be able to recruit, manage, lead and develop a high performing team
- Have great people skills and be able to negotiate and influence stakeholders at all levels both internally and externally
- Have a passion for the business, their values and mission - they provide health care products and services and ultimately want to help people in need.
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to join a business who has grown during 2020 and the pandemic, and are keen to help those in need and provide a fantastic service. They are developing their ecommerce capability to diversify their income streams and also grow, as opposed to merely survive. They have ambitious growth plans, so the person who secures the role will have some great things to talk about during their tenure and career with this business!
The salary is £70-80k and the role will be mainly remote from day one, however, meetings will be held in London and the company will be looking at securing a premises in London - so please make sure both are feasible prior to applying :)