Head of Finance
Opportunity to work for a dynamic and innovative PLC in the Healthcare arena
Fast track to FD in 3 years
About Our Client
Nottinghamshire based leading healthcare provider in the UK, who promote health and wellbeing through innovation and prevention.
Head of Finance:
- Responsible for the financial reporting, analysis and commentary to highlight and eliminate risk in financial delivery.
- Liaise with the Contracts team and external stakeholders to assess compliance and the impact of any proposed contract variations.
- continuously address and implement any process improvements in both reporting and commercial teams.
- Effectively liaise with internal stakeholders at director level, specifically partnering the Commercial Director.
- Support in the delivery of annual business plan.
- Support the regional management teams to understand the key drivers of financial performance and encourage financial ownership.
- Encourage and initiate action to facilitate the achievement of business and financial targets including the reporting of cost drivers, KPIs and other measures.
- Support, challenge and influence the business in understanding the financial implications of key commercial decisions.
- Construct compelling and commercially robust investment business cases.
- Ensure that the financial processes and controls are well understood and communicated within the division.
- Work alongside the central finance team to ensure all compliance is adhered to and a robust financial control environment is maintained.
- Identify cost efficiency opportunities and lead execution of agreed initiatives in partnership with the service managers and leadership team.
- Support the business controller by driving continuous improvement in the use of the company's finance processes & systems.
- Liaise with the group financial controller to consider regulatory, capital accounting and tax implications.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Head of Finance in Nottinghamshire:
- you will be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified with at least 3 years PQE
- you will have experience in a large corporate environment
- you will have excellent communication and relationship building skills
- you will be a strategic thinker with an eye for process improvement
- you will be competent in coaching and development.
What's on Offer
£55,000-£65,000 plus bonus and other benefits, to be discussed.