Head of Finance
Leading finance role, with exposure across the organisation
The ideal candidate will be qualified and will have worked in the FMCG sector
About Our Client
The business is well recognised in the Bury St Edmunds with an established and structured finance team. Reporting into the Finance Director, you will be responsible for overseeing the Operational Finance function and support long term business plans, whilst taking a lead on the preparation and delivery of the overall financial planning and analysis systems.
The successful Head of Finance will/have/be:
- Responsibility for all Financial related matters for the operations finance function.
- Member of Senior Management Team with responsibility for decision making and strategy.
- Effective business partnering with Operation Director
- Drive operational budgets and forecasting
- Create standard KPI's to track performance
- Develop and implement compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures.
- Orchestrate the provision of financial information and reporting to senior management, making recommendations where appropriate.
- Undertake all other duties that may be required with the general level of responsibility of this role.
- Manage three direct reports in accordance with company values
The Successful Applicant
You should meet the following criteria to apply:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Critical requirement for strong stakeholder skills within both finance and non finance team members
- Experience of working within a fast pace environment
- Advanced excel skills
- Strong communication across all business levels
- Team management through secession plans, coaching and setting performance standards.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package.