Head of Finance
An opportunity to be part of the SLT in creating a dynamic & can-do culture
A high profile role within a FTSE 250 company
About Our Client
A FTSE 250 multinational corporation with it's Head-office based in the UK.
The company specialises in managing complex assets and infrastructure throughout the UK however, this division supports industry customers in providing a safe, reliable and efficient service across the UK.
Additionally, they are a major provider of engineering services offering both single and multi-discipline services for their customers.
- The role will report directly into the Managing Director.
- You will be responsible for producing high quality consolidated financial information concerning the whole of the Divisions legal entity, and help to drive business performance.
- Oversee the company's IS performance and liaise with Divisional Finance as necessary to ensure appropriate support from Group is secured for the Divisions business needs.
- You will manage a large finance function including management accounts and shared services functions.
- This role will see you join a growing business with a number of guaranteed framework contracts in place, where you will have the opportunity to drive improvement, cost savings, increase margins and culture change across the finance function and wider business.
The Successful Applicant
- You will have a strong financial background ideally from a Construction, Engineering or Utilities type business.
- Experience of working on Framework contracts while not essential would offer a distinct advantage, coupled with senior project finance experience.
- Bringing a strength of character to encourage and lead change through efficiency's, improved processes & controls, systems improvement and strong financial governance.
- A strong leader who will drive a teams performance while identifying areas of improvement and development.
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary commensurate with the seniority of the position
- Car allowance