- Work for a large London University
- Commercial Head of Finance role
About Our Client
This University is one of the leaders its field, appearing at the top of the rankings on a regular basis for many of its key subjects and is world leader in many. They have grown steadily and have a very strong corporate services team, and infrastructure, to support this.
- Working with executive directors to deliver financial management
- Key management reporting, analysis and decision making support
- Lead a team of around 5 people
- Work with the central finance team on a regular basis
- Support the ongoing university transformation project
The Successful Applicant
You will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent) with post qualification experience within management reporting and business partnering that can be demonstrated at all stages of application. Education experience is a plus, but not essential. The ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels is crucial to success in this role.
What's on Offer
Salary £50,000 to £57,000 plus excellent holiday and pension