- Fantastic role working with stakeholders and Senior Leadership teams
- You will be leading complex engagements
About Our Client
An industry leader within their chosen field, with a presence in multiple regions in the U.K and an appetite to grow the business further.
- Oversee the annual budgeting process.
- Lead the analytical reviews to shape the future direction of decision-making and business planning.
Forecasting financial results and budgets
- Report monthly management accounts and understand variance to budget.
- Pull together an annual forecast which includes the development and management of an integrated model for P & L, balance sheet, and cash flow.
- Identify opportunities and risks to the financial performance, through partnering with budget holders.
- Observing performance against current and future plans, considering key factors which impact the budget from margins, payroll, and overheads.
Month-end balance sheet reconciliation
The Successful Applicant
- Educated to degree level, with an accounting qualification (ACA, CIMA or ACCA)
- At least five years of post-qualified experience in relevant positions
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with SAP operation and implementation, tender management, commercial contracts
- Highly commercial and influential, with proven business partnering and leadership skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (specifically Excel), able to interpret large amounts of financial data and draw meaningful business recommendation
- Proven track record of success of working within a commercially focused
What's on Offer