- Clear route to FD position
- Newly acquired business driving for growth
About Our Client
An exciting opportunity to join a highly reputable food business who has exhibited exceptional growth over the last number of years and have been recently been acquired by an experienced management team with ambitious long term growth plans.
With an excellent culture and leadership team in place, it is the ideal time to be joining this organisation as they embark on the next phase of their growth journey.
Reporting to the owners, your responsibilities will be:
- To develop and manage the Finance team and enable senior management to make informed business decisions by providing high quality financial information, support and guidance. Play a leading role in developing and maintaining month-end reporting and driving the budgeting, forecasting and costing activities of the business.
- Development of daily and weekly management information and KPIs to make decisions and improve efficiencies
- To lead process enhancement and constant improvement of efficiencies within the Accounting department to ensure the provision of an excellent service to the business.
- Project lead for the implantation of the new ERP system across the finance division, playing a pivotal role in assisting in the development of the new system.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered we are looking for the following:
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Experience within food or manufacturing would be advantageous
- Ability to work autonomously and work collaboratively with the wider business
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Self Starter
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to progress to a Finance Director role and potential for share options if promoted to FD.
- Pension plan with employer contribution.
- 25 holidays per annum.
- Large employee discount