- Opportunity to join a well- established legal practice
- Manage the finance function
About Our Client
My client are an award winning legal firm who have both Commercial and Private clientele. They have several offices located across the Midlands.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts pack.
- Ad-hoc financial and general management input as and when required.
- Liaison with auditors and bankers to the firm.
- Oversight of payroll processing.
- Attendance at Board and Heads of Teams meetings.
The Successful Applicant
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
- From a Legal or Regulatory background
- Credible and comfortable in dealing with Partners of the Firm.
- Experience managing a team.
- Live or be within a commutable distance to the Northamptonshire area.
- CIMA or ACCA Qualified.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary