- Head of Finance opportunity leading a team of Accountants
- Working for international brand name, with rapid growth and expansion
About Our Client
This brand name based in Southampton are well-known in the Financial Services sector for providing great customer service across the UK and internationally on all of its products. They are great investors in their staff, providing great training, development and progression opportunities both locally and internationally and have a hard-working and rewarding culture; and having expanded internationally are taking their growth to the next stage.
This Head of Finance role will taking the lead on a number of activities such as:
- Financial control and reporting for this UK business unit
- Reporting in accordance under IFRS/UKGAAP
- Consolidations and statutory reporting
- Being a member of the leadership team and managing, coaching and developing a large team of 8+ reports
- Developing overall business strategy to develop the business unit further.
- Adhoc process improvement projects
The Successful Applicant
Applicants for this Head of Finance role should be qualified accountants (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with demonstrable leadership experience from a financial control environment, such as an audit background would be advantageous and candidates straight from a practice environment at a senior level will be suitable.
Candidates will also be capable of working as part of a senior management team, in a matrix environment.
What's on Offer
Package on offer £90,000-£100,000 Basic salary, Bonus, Pension, PMI, Parking, 25 days holiday.
If interested please submit your CV and call Lewis Rowe on 07769925112.