- Exceptional growth plan
- Amazing working environment and culture
About Our Client
My client is situated in Cardiff and have some amazing Growth plans for this year.
- Partner with leads in Research and Operations across a variety of Finance-related topics and processes such as monthly variance analysis, full year forecast updates, planning, budget management, purchasing, control, and compliance.
- Own select areas of the profit and loss and work closely with other Finance members.
- Identify key cost drivers and interdependencies and create return on investment frameworks to ensure we're allocating funds effectively.
- Help design the programs, processes, policies, analytics, and tools to enhance financial decision making.
- Advise on the economics and risk management of agreements, including reviewing agreement terms and partnering with other Finance functions as needed.
The Successful Applicant
Business Partnering across multiple work streams is huge part of this role - the successful candidate must have exposure of this in a similar role. You will have a track record of engaging with management with the gravitas to support and influence decision making in the business, demonstrating tangible benefits. A self-starter approach is key, with a 'can-do' attitude and the ability to recognise opportunities and drive forward.
- The successful candidate for the Financial Planning and Manager role will need exposure to operating at similar level to the position.
- Ideally you will have exposure to working within the insurance sector but not essential.
- Track record of engaging with management with the gravitas to support and influence decision making in the business, demonstrating tangible benefits.
- Ability to distil complex analysis and succinctly present findings.
- Previous experience of creating management reporting process and implementing financial controls across multiple departments.
What's on Offer
Salary £65,000 - £70,000
Pension - competitive
Amazing extra benefit package