Head of Financial Planning and Analysis
A superb opportunity to work with a leading private equity firm
Clear progression from this role within the company
About Our Client
My client is a rapidly growing private equity backed logistics business. They have a very strong senior leadership team and are well-positioned for future growth.
This is a new role for the business and so there is an opportunity to make this role your own and build the FP&A function. You will be managing a team of 3 initially.
Responsibilities will include:
- Prepare the monthly board decks and presentations
- Provide commercial and analytical support to company decision making
- Provide financial modelling, scenario building to support customer acquisition and retention
- Managing the team and deputising for the finance director
- Oversee the budgeting and planning across the group
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in financial planning. You should enjoy the challenges that a growing business provides and be open to change.
There is a chance for this role to progress within the company and so a candidate with broad experience across finance would be a good fit.
What's on Offer
There is a competitive package on offer for the successful candidate.