Head of Financial Reporting
Head of Reporting, Management Accounts,
Full time, 12 month FTC, immediate start available
About Our Client
A leading client in their field.
- Management accounting, including ensuring the availability of accurate and timely financial management reporting; and effective budgeting and planning
- Consolidate monthly management reporting
- Manage operation of the organisation's financial system
- Effective and timely delivery of statutory financial reporting
- Leading on continuous improvement and efficiency.
In addition, the Finance department supports the delivery of the strategic plan through effective financial planning; including capital investment planning, projects and identification of sustainable funding streams.
The Successful Applicant
Qualified Accountancy - CA, CPFA, CIMA, ACCA; Several years post-qualification experience
Has managed teams with responsibility for budgeting and strategic planning within a complex environment
Has managed a team including both qualified and non-qualified finance professionals.
What's on Offer
Strong salary DOE with an excellent benefits package.
The role is based in Edinburgh, however, there will be a strong element of home/ remote working.