- Are you ACA Qualified?
- Have you got experience working for a large business?
About Our Client
A growing FTSE250 Technology business with a turnover in excess of £4bn are looking to appoint a Head of FP&A to join initially on a 6-month contract.
Reporting into the Commercial Finance Director, your responsibilities include:
- Financial Planning: leading the business through their annual planning & budgeting cycle
- Taking the lead on their financial forecasting tool (Anaplan) to build models
- Deliver the monthly rolling forecast and support the business manage trade-offs in delivering against their financial targets and maintaining financial control
- Support the business through the strategic planning process
- Taking the lead in developing and executing new processes
- Lead and develop a small team
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally ACA (or overseas equivalent) qualified with at least 6 years PQE
- Audit trained from a top 10 accountancy practice
- Experience working in the TMT sector (Telecommunications, Media, Technology)
- Strong project management and organisation skills to manage multiple work streams and meet deadlines
- An excellent can do attitude who is prepared to get stuck in and get their hands dirty
What's on Offer
On offer is a day rate of up to £500 per day (inside IR35). Applicants who are only available on a short notice/ immediately available will be considered.