Head of FP&A
Varied and interesting role
About Our Client
You will have significant experience within FP&A with experience of business partnering, providing robust challenge to senior colleagues.
You will not be afraid to challenge the status-quo, with a track record of delivering change to improving the quality of financial information used in decision making.
You will be able to achieve results within a large and complex organisation, with excellent stakeholder management at all levels.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified accountant - ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Financial modeller with experience of financial modelling standards
- Significant experience of business partnering, providing robust challenge to senior colleagues
- Demonstrable record of identifying issues and proactively, working on own initiative to deliver solutions
- Significant experience of developing and administering planning and forecasting processes in large organisations
- Proven ability to produce and analyse financial and non-financial information to influence decisions
What's on Offer
£52k - £59k dependant on experience