Head of FP&A
Plc offering long term career opportunities
Forward thinking business with a positive, inclusive culture
About Our Client
We are supporting an international Plc, head-quartered in the West Midlands, to recruit a Head of FP&A.
This position plays a key role in ensuring that all sites in the division have an effective planning structure and reporting process to allow management to make optimal decisions and communicate results and forecasts to both internal and external customers / stakeholders.
This will include managing all aspects of actual, forecast, budget and strategic planning processes, driving relevant process improvements and ensuring the divisional and Group requirements are met in a timely manner.
Reporting to the Finance Director, your key responsibilities as Head of FP&A will include:
- Providing a consolidated divisional financial plan which meets the needs of management and Group.
- Own the budgeting and forecasting work process, providing analysis and therefore guidance to senior stakeholders.
- Assist FD with the development of product group targets; track and forecast targets achievement through the year.
- Own the continuous improvement of the financial planning process and be a key contributor of the wider Group FP&A team.
- Responsible for delivery of monthly financial results information including ensuring the product group financial inputs are all complete, providing analysis and input for various leadership reports including CEO KPI review.
- Consolidate the monthly Flash and R&O reports, as well as other analysis, and reviews with FD and President, and communicate to Group.
- Provide data and decision analysis support for initiatives with financial impact including but not limited to revenue growth, gross margin improvement, R&D programs, operating cost savings / productivity improvements, staffing plans, working capital improvement, and capital expenditures.
- Provide data, business case modelling, and decision analysis support for acquisitions and divestitures.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with a proven track record of FP&A within complex, large organisations.
First class communications skills are essential, both within finance and cross functional.
What's on Offer
Highly competitive salary and excellent benefits package including car allowance and bonus.