- A successful multinational sales organisation based in Slough
- Head of FP&A leading a team of accountant and driving international remit
About Our Client
Our client is a leader Sales based industry and they specialise across multiple sectors. Their head office is based in Slough and this role will have a high level exposure to the senior management and directors across this international business. This company is well known for being highly ambitious and innovative at growing and expanding its product offering. They are one of the market leading organisations within their industry and provide long term career progression and opportunities.
The Head of FP&A will be responsible for a range of activities, providing insightful and high quality reporting and analysis to drive commercial business decision making. You will ultimately be measured on your ability to add value across multiple business units, driving strategy and profitability across a number or products and driving future growth within the organisation.
This is a highly autonomous opportunity looking for someone who can lead a team of qualified accountants in a fast paced industry and understands the demands of working in commercial finance. You will also present regularly to stakeholders across the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Producing analysis and insights on the performance of the business.
- Ensure a robust and efficient process and that all deadlines are achieved.
- Defining and implementing relevant KPIs, using both internal and external data.
- Lead and motivate the team (of 6+ qualified accountants)
- Provide coaching to team members to support their professional development.
- Business partnering with senior stakeholders such as the Regional Finance Director, Regional & Global Directors
The Successful Applicant
For this Head of FP&A role, we are looking for a qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, and ACCA), with a minimum of 7 years experience, who has strong commercial accounting experience, corporate international FP&A experience, business partnering and is comfortable presenting to senior stakeholders.
You Must have lead a team of four or more direct reports at the qualified level.
What's on Offer
£80,000-£90,000 Basic salary, Car, Bonus, Pension, PMI, Life assurance, 25 days holiday, Parking on site & flexible working (2-3 days working from home)
If you are interested please submit your CV and call Lewis Rowe on 077699 25112.