Head of Funeral Operations
A leading Society in East Anglia
About Our Client
A leading Society require a Head of Funeral Operations in Ipswich
* Take a leading role in the development and implementation of the strategic plan for the Funeral & Perfitts businesses; and as part of the Society Senior Management Team contribute to the wider strategic planning process.
* In conjunction with the Commercial and Marketing teams identify and implement business development opportunities to increase market share and profitability.
* Ensure that colleagues are leveraging all promotional and marketing opportunities available to them.
* Develop budgets that take account of plans for leveraging business growth, delivering efficiencies; and identifying capital expenditure requirements for maintenance and development.
* Monitor financial performance against budgeted turnover, personnel & operational costs and contribution targets; taking corrective action where appropriate and identifying and implementing plans to exceed those goals.
* Ensure there is an effective communications plan to all colleagues, so they are aware of financial goals and on-going performance against those; and understand their own contribution towards those goals.
* To drive continuous improvements in our customer service to build the highest reputational standard for our business through review of our operational processes, systems, customer feedback and training.
* Setting, reviewing and improving standards across the business to lead to a fully client focused service offering in all areas.
* Identify and deal with client care concerns and / or quality issues
* Oversee complaint resolution, consulting with and escalating where appropriate / necessary.
The Successful Applicant
- Senior management experience in a retail or customer service environment.
- Capable of ensuring delivery of exceptional customer service and operational standards at all times.
- Proven track record in meeting and exceeding targets.
- A relationship builder with outstanding people management and communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving, numeric and analytical skills
- Strong IT skills in relation to Microsoft office and business software packages.
- Current valid driving license
What's on Offer
The Head of Funeral Operations in Ipswich dictates a salary of up to £70K dependent upon experience plus car allowance and other benefits.