Client Authorisation Required
- One of the UKs largest housing associations is looking for a Head of Finance
- Great opportunity to join an organisation going through a transformation
About Our Client
GreenSquareAccord was formed in April 2021 from the merger of Accord Housing Association, based in the West Midlands, and GreenSquare Group, based in the South West. Both organisations have a long history of providing affordable homes and support services for people in need.
The merger of these two strong organisations has created one that's even stronger with ambitions to do more. GSA is focused on directing its significant resources to improve services to customers; invest more in local communities; extend care and support services; and build more affordable homes.
Reporting to the Finance Director you will play a key role in the delivery of GSA's objectives. Responsible for a newly formed Finance Services team, you will drive forward the continuing integration of transactional and operational finance processes, ensuring a focus on customer service and the delivery of business critical KPIs.
Your key duties will include:
- Leading efficient and effective rent, service charge, purchase ledger, sales ledger and payroll services across the Group.
- Delivering a single policy and procedure framework across Finance Services, leading the transition from legacy controls to single, streamlined and effective group processes.
- Developing a set of service standards and KPIs which track performance of the Finance Services team and evidence the value delivered by the team
- Work closely with the Head of Financial Reporting and Head of Finance Business Partnering to create a finance function which is lean, effective, and customer-focused
- Leading a team that is both performance and delivery focused.
The Successful Applicant
You should be a fully qualified accountant with strong communication and leadership skills gained managing large diverse teams. It is essential that the new incumbent has experience delivering transformation, managing operational finance and building a culture, a strong interest in systems and exposure to system implementation would be beneficial.
This is an organisation that has a clear vision and route to achieve its goals, with the financial capability and the ambition to drive significant growth in the coming years. Some experience working in a regulated sector or large asset-based organisation would be useful.
What's on Offer
What's on offer
Salary - Circa £90,000 plus benefits