Head of Group Reporting and Analysis
£70,000 - £90,000
Full responsability for Group Reproting
You will work closley with the board
About Our Client
A global manufacturer based in Manchester
- Manage the Group external reporting cycle including planning, Group auditor liaison, Annual/Interim Report and Board/Audit Committee papers. Directing the Group internal and external reporting timetable.
- Drafting Trading updates prior to Board approval. Liaising with the Executive Board where necessary.
- Manage the necessary Group Financial Analysis to the Board to ensure timely decision making.
- Coordinate and align the Budgeting and Forecast process and analysis, ensuring clear direction from a Group perspective.
- Responsible for the Group legal entity consolidation
- Responsible for the Final Monthly Group Income Statement, Group Balance Sheet, Group Cash Flow, Group KPI reporting, latest view and identification of potential issues to aid Trading decisions
- Manage and control changes to Group Accounting Policies, including assessment of changes to accounting standards, preparation of critical reporting issues papers to Board/Audit Committee, provision of ad-hoc technical accounting support to senior finance officials and their teams across the Group.
- Assisting the Group Financial Controller in the continuous improvement in financial controls and Reporting processes.
- Provide integration and project management support for acquisitions/disposals and key Group Finance projects.
- Continued development of Finance Staff (inc. Line manager responsibilities).
- Support the Group CFO/Group FC as required for Investor relations activities e.g. Analyst Briefings/Queries/Forecast notes, Maintenance of the Groups' external forecast model, City Announcement Presentations and Capital Market Days.
- Work in conjunction with the Group CFO/Group FC on financial aspects of the Group's UK defined benefit plan.
The Successful Applicant
- Must be a Qualified Accountant - ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Strong audit background
- Extensive experience of financial accounting and reporting within an international business, ideally Listed.
- Prior experience of ownership of the Strategic Report & Accounts as well as prior project and staff management experience.
- Strong understanding of International Accounting Standards and UK GAAP.
- Prior experience of multi-currency Group consolidations.
What's on Offer
The role is paying between £70,000 and £90,000 dependent on experience.