Head of HR
Fantastic opportunity within a fast paced organisation based in Halifax
A maternity cover for c6 months in a growing business
About Our Client
A fast paced, growing, Brexit and recession proof (within reason!) business based in Halifax. With a mix of blue and white collar workers and offices across the North, the business is heavily acquisition focused and has punchy growth targets over the next 5 years!
As the Head of HR you will deliver a full spectrum People Strategy through a team of HR professionals ensuring their development throughout your tenure. This role requires a hands on, operational leader who is happy operating at the coal face in a fast paced, ever changing environment!! A BAU role where the U stands for "unusual"
Looking for a challenging role, that meets you on your way back around then hit apply...
The Successful Applicant
The successful Head of HR will:
- have previously worked in a similar HR generalist position with responsibility for a team - ESSENTIAL
- be available immediately or on a short notice period - ESSENTIAL
- have operational and strategic HR experience - ESSENTIAL
- lead from the front and enjoy delivering results through others - ESSENTIAL
- be a strong written and verbal communicator - ESSENTIAL
- have a full driving licence - ESSENTIAL
- hold the CIPD or equivalent qualification - ESSENTIAL
What's on Offer
This is a 6 month contract initially based in Halifax paying c£60k + car allowance.