Head of HR
Senior HR Manager
Head of HR Services
About Our Client
Not for Profit organisation based in Derby.
As Head of HR you will head up a large team including Business Partnering, HR services , Resourcing and Payroll.
Your role will include overseeing employee relations, performance management and people change throughout the employment cycle, ensuring a first class people service that is fair and efficient.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance of clear systems as well as developing and delivering the people strategy.
- The ongoing development of the HR team on an individual level including providing support on on high level people issues.
- Ensuring effective plans are in place and communicated and that there is consistency across the Organisation to positively influence, engage and ensure a supportive culture.
- Looking at continuous improvement in areas such as attendance, retention, attraction and performance.
- Proactively identify developments and changes for MHA to be a leading light and working collaborating to implement changes, leading the development and review of corporate HR policies and procedures.
- Contributing to the development of plans and proposals to identify opportunities and leading on people change management and TUPE.
- Ensuring that effective employee relations policies and procedures are in place to support a positive culture and assist in the fair and prompt resolution of all employee relations/employment issues.
- Supporting the EDI strategy.
- Providing sound and practical Employment Law advice, including advice on TUPE, redundancies and settlement agreements, as required.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role you will be a proven HR Generalist within a Leadership role. Ideally you will also have experience in Not for Profit or similar sectors.
You will have a strong track record in operational HR as well as strategy implementation and the ongoing development of an HR service with a focus on your people and continuous improvement.
In addition you will be a resilient leader, with excellent stakeholder management experience, a pragmatic and flexible approach and the ability to influence and present to senior leaders.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary & bens