- Head of People
- Senior HR Business Partner
About Our Client
Public Sector/Not for Profit Organisation in Derbyshire.
As Head of HR in this important lead people role, you will be responsible for a team of 10 and report into a board level HR Director. You will have wide exposure to the organisation and SLT/Board and overall accountability for employee relations activities and business partnering across the organisation. You will drive forward the People Strategy to meet the vision and values of the Organisation.
- Providing clear leadership and development to the HR Business Partner team, ensuring the delivery of a professional and customer-centric service.
- Leading on process improvements.
- Acting as subject matter expert of ER, ensuring effective employee relations policies and procedures are in place thru the HR Business Partner team to support a positive culture and ensure prompt resolution of issues.
- Supporting and implementing the Organisation's EDI strategy.
- Identifying opportunities for the ongoing development of corporate HR policies and procedures.
- Leading on the embedding of changes.
- Ongoing development of the People Strategy.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role you will ideally have experience within the Public or Not for Profit sectors or a regulatory body/organisation.
Excellent ER experience is a must as well as experience of managing a team and working in a medium-large organisation.
What's on Offer
Up to £72k per annum