- Household name brand based in Manchester
- New role in the structure
About Our Client
FTSE250 Household brand.
The Procurement function has the delegation of authority from the CFO to lead the procurement (sourcing and contract management) of all indirect goods and services.The Indirects Procurement Manager role will support the Regional Head of Indirect Procurement to prioritise, plan and deliver the sourcing of goods and services within the Indirect spend category, with a prime focus on services (corporate and professional services, marketing and HR).The Indirects Procurement Manager will also work collaboratively and strategically with internal stakeholders and external suppliers to deliver a consistently high-quality product and service whilst minimising the cost and risk to the business.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven experience working within an Indirects Procurement, sourcing goods and services.
- Having started life in procurement via a graduate scheme is of particular interest to the client.
- Specific category experience in the following services will be HIGHLY advantageous: corporate services (facilities management, legal), professional services (eg business consultancy and finance), marketing and HR.
- Highly influential, with the ability to negotiate effectively.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint etc.)
- Experience using SAP
- Analytical, with a meticulous attention to detail.
What's on Offer
As this is a new role in the structure, this is a genuine greenfield opportunity for the right candidate.