- A varied and exciting opportunity to be part of innovation
- Play a key part in leading members through change
About Our Client
Our client is a large professional membership organisation that promotes, develops and supports accountants and students around the world.
- Working to deliver new product development projects with the Director through effective cross functional resource planning and project management.
- Preparation and presentation of business cases to support the development and launch of new products and services.
- Working closely with partners and stakeholders ensuring opportunities are identified, developed and business outcomes delivered including:
*Idea generation and evaluation
*Market analysis and product strategy
*Business case and governance
*Concept development and testing
*Product development and design
*Launch and operationalisation.
- 1 line report but this will increase during projects.
Specific duties will vary from time to time in line with the business needs.
The Successful Applicant
- A track record of innovation and developing market leading product and services for a professional audience knowledge of industry best practice and innovation in designing products and services that meet changing customer needs.
- The role requires strong management skills including the ability (i) to demonstrate a clear understanding of different customers and their perceived needs and (ii) to identify opportunities to develop, match and tailor products and services to meet customer needs.
- Excellent customer service skills are required along with proven ability to persuade, influence and collaborate. Ability to work with limited supervision under pressure and produce timely deliverables.
What's on Offer
Candidates will be offered a competitive salary plus great benefits.
This role is based in London but the organisation is very happy to accommodate hybrid working.